The Bhakti & Buddhism Talks (Audio Only)
Join Ram Dass in conversation with Buddhist teachers Joseph Goldstein, Roshi Joan Halifax, Lama Surya Das and Lama Tsultrim Allione for enlightening conversations about the intersection of the Bhakti & Buddhist path.
In this 4 hour audio series, you'll engage with wisdom on the following topics:
- How do we develop compassion and love to see past the polarizing “us vs. them” paradigm that has infiltrated our materialistic society?
- How do we tap into the intrinsic awareness and primordial wisdom that resides in all of our hearts?
- How do we reflect on the concept of the soul as a Buddhist or a Bhakta, and how does cultivating compassion relate to the soul?
- How do we hold suffering and joy in our lives simultaneously?
- How can we begin to understand karma, free will and predetermination? How do the intent of our everyday actions carry a potential for awakening in each moment?
- How do we deal with grief while not getting stuck so much in the past that we forget the NOW?
- How do we learn to feed our demons so that they become less powerful and controlling in our lives?
- How do we use mantras?
This bundle includes all four sessions with Ram Dass and each of the Buddhist teachers listed above in audio ONLY format (.mp3)
Please note that this is a digital download, not a physical product that you will receive in the mail. You will receive a download link for these sessions via a separate email soon after placing the order.