Transforming Negative Emotions Virtual Retreat [audio bundle]
Please allow 2-3 business days to prepare your order. We fulfill 3 times a week in our shop.
Shipping times will vary depending on the service you have chosen and does not include the time it takes to process your order.
We do not offer any express or next day service unless we have communicated directly and can confirm our availability to do this.
Donors can choose desired shipping service at checkout. We offer USPS, UPS for domestic mail and USPS, DHL for international mail.
Please note that due to COVID-19 packages may be delayed up to 30 days. Double check with your postal and customs ministry to make sure it is accepting packages from other countries.
In addition to shipping, international orders may incur customs charges placed by the country of destination. It is a good idea to check with your customs ministry to find out about taxes and fees on imported goods before making a purchase.
In the event that your package does not arrive within the expected estimated window of time we recommend following some preliminary steps:
- Review your order confirmation and check for address errors
- Review your tracking information to see if there are updates
- Visit your local post office to see if they have additional information on the whereabouts of the package.
- Email Us or fill out the form below and include the following.
- Information about your case.
Once we hear from you we will begin investigating the whereabouts of your missing package and get back to you.
In this 13 hour virtual retreat, we've brought together a diverse lineup of Bhakti & Buddhist practitioners and wisdom leaders for a virtual retreat to help you navigate your darkness with less fear and more compassion.
How can we find space between our emotions and the actions they could potentially inspire?
Love doesn’t have to be weak and sentimental - it’s actually a powerful and steadfast force. The question of our freedom of our suffering is a question of how we relate to our emotions, and not pretending they don’t exist.
In this virtual retreat, you will discover how to:
- Break out of the "Us vs. Them" mindset by learning to identify your enemies (both inner and outer) in order to transform your relationship to them.
- Develop compassion, patience, and love by accepting what is beyond your control.
- Create spacious Loving Awareness around your negative thoughts in order to transform them into "benign little shmoos" (as Ram Dass calls them).
- Learn how to accept and love your personal demons by locating, personifying and eventually feeding the parts of yourself that cause suffering.
- Move through stressful situations with more ease.
Featured Wisdom Teachers in this retreat:
Ram Dass: Ram Dass was one of the first teachers to bring Bhakti Yoga to the West through his book "Be Here Now". He continues to share his enormous heart with new generations of seekers through his retreats, online workshops, and new books.
Sharon Salzberg: Sharon Salzberg is a meditation teacher and New York Times best-selling author. She is the co-founder of the Insight Meditation Society in Barre, Massachusetts, and has played a crucial role in bringing Asian meditation practices to the West.
Krishna Das: Layering traditional kirtan with instantly accessible melodies and modern instrumentation, Krishna Das has been called yoga’s “rock star.” KD spent the late ’60’s traveling across the country as a student of Ram Dass, eventually leading him to his guru, Neem Karoli Baba. KD now travels the world sharing his kirtan practice and stories of the Path.
Lama Tsultrim Allione: Lama Tsultrim Allione, M.A. is a teacher in the Tibetan Buddhist tradition known for her lucid explanations of Buddhist teachings because of the combination of her intense life-long practice and study, as well as her real-life experiences as a mother and lay practitioner in the West.
Select sessions in this retreat also include special guests KK Sah, Ram Dass' Indian brother, and podcaster Duncan Trussell.
What’s Included in this virtual retreat collection:
10 .mp3 audio teaching sessions professionally recorded on-site at Ram Dass’ spring 2017 retreat on Maui. Every single wisdom teaching that was attended by the on-site guests at the retreat is included in this collection, creating an all-inclusive retreat experience for our virtual participants.